Florist Express = FAIL & SCAM

This company is absolutely horrible.I called them on the phone, asked them if the item I wanted was available for delivery that day, and they said yes, so I placed an order on the phone for a bamboo arrangement to congratulate my boyfriend on an award that he got.

I called my boyfriend's work to inform them to watch for it, and they let me know that it never showed up. Then, they tried to deliver it twice on the weekend, despite the fact that I gave them a business name. Then, they showed up to deliver it on Monday, and they delivered something that was NOT EVEN CLOSE to what I ordered. It was so hideous that I wouldn't have paid $20 for it, let alone 3-4 times that much.

They sent some sort of cactus with an ugly green plant, and it was supposed to be bamboo with succulents in a really beautiful arrangement. It was supposed to be a really modern brown rectangular planter, and it was in a really ugly white planter. The entire thing was a mess. It was delivered by a local flower shop, so I am guessing they passed the order off?

Not happy at all.

I emailed them and they offered me a 25% off refund, which is NOT ok, because I would have NEVER bought such an ugly awful gift for someone to be delivered late.This is a horrible company.

The first image is what I ordered, the second image is what he got.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.