I won't do business with this company again. I needed a last minute same-day flower delivery. According their website, orders placed before 3pm still qualify for same-day delivery. I choose the arrangement and submit the order shortly before 3pm. I received an email confirmation verifying the same-day delivery of the flowers. The flowers don't end up being delivered until the afternoon of the next.

Customer service was incredibly unhelpful. The customer service rep maintained that I placed the order after 3pm (which is not the case) and that their system did not finish processing the order until 3:11pm. This also contradicts the order confirmation I received from hem.

The rep offered 50% off my next order, but I have no reason to trust this company again. I needed their service for same-day delivery. If I wanted the flowers to arrive the next day I would have picked them up myself from the florist. Don't bother with their email support. It seems they'll give you one response and then not respond to any of your replies back.

This company has terrible reviews on various websites; I should have done more research beforehand.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and delivery time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of florist express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $65. Florist Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned florist express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florist Express. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: 1800flowers.

Had an Experience with Florist Express?

Comments