Florist Express - Should have read the reviews first.. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!
I ordered flowers for a friends birthday from Florist Express and was unhappy with what was delivered so asked for a refund in regards to their 100% satisfaction claim.I've been waiting for 2 weeks for a response..
Just sent another request.
I understood that what I order may vary slightly, as they state on the website, but the arrangement that was delivered varied greatly (look at the picture)! The overall size difference is quite significant, not to mention the lack of flowers (where are the full size roses I paid for). I am also unable to see a hydrangea, which was one of the main flowers and probably what made this arrangement more expensive than others (my friend said there were 2...) Had I purchased an arrangement that was $30-40, I would feel that what was delivered was fair.
But, I paid $70 + delivery for this arrangement.This order was also placed on a Tuesday with a Friday delivery date - more than enough time to secure the proper flowers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Refund
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."