Florist Express - Should have read the reviews first.. DON'T ORDER FROM HERE!!

15 of 26 Florist Express reviews

I ordered flowers for a friends birthday from Florist Express and was unhappy with what was delivered so asked for a refund in regards to their 100% satisfaction claim.I've been waiting for 2 weeks for a response..

Just sent another request.

I understood that what I order may vary slightly, as they state on the website, but the arrangement that was delivered varied greatly (look at the picture)! The overall size difference is quite significant, not to mention the lack of flowers (where are the full size roses I paid for). I am also unable to see a hydrangea, which was one of the main flowers and probably what made this arrangement more expensive than others (my friend said there were 2...) Had I purchased an arrangement that was $30-40, I would feel that what was delivered was fair.

But, I paid $70 + delivery for this arrangement.This order was also placed on a Tuesday with a Friday delivery date - more than enough time to secure the proper flowers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flowers Refund
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #544523

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Florist Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
15 of 26 Florist Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Florist Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Florist Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×